Thursday, May 11, 2006

HOW'D THAT F**KING SWEAR WORD GET IN THERE?

I am most dismayed to realize that the "Eyes" track (#14) on the Googly CD has a low, under-my-breath swear word on it that I hadn't noticed. This is dismaying because I made a point of marking each track that contained profanity on the back cover, but missed that one. So for anybody who plays that track with an expectation of absolute cleanliness, I apologize for any surprise. Thing is, that's typically a clean joke but this mumbled word was clearly just an in-the-moment unconscious muttering on my part. So again, sorry if I fudged up.

Of course, you can judge the severity of this Janet Jacksonian controversy, as that clip is on as one of the samples on the newly overhauled "Buy Stuff" page, where the cd is now available to Paypal subscribers. I'll be looking into alternative e-venues to sell the cd to people who aren't with paypal. Of course, if you're at a show where I'm performing, that'd be the cheapest place to buy, and you don't have to punch in a credit card number (I may ask what your number is if I'm in a creepy mood, but you don't have to tell me, and in fact have every right to pepper spray me in such a scenario.