Tuesday, May 09, 2006

BUSY WEEK IN MONTREAL

I'm part of a show tonight kicking off a new venue in downtown Montreal. It's at SEGAFREDO which is at 966 Saint Catherine. Show's at 8:00 and it's featuring Mike Storck, who is a very funny American guy.

Then I'm doing ON THE SPOT IMPROV on Wednesday at the COMEDYWORKS at 1238 Bishop at 9:00 with a lot of very funny Canadian guys.

No gig on Thursday but I will be doing a bit of radio chat with Ernie Butler on the CJAD Comedy Hour. Ernie has kindly given me another opportunity to plug the Googly cd.

Speaking of which, I'll be at the COMEDYNEST in the Pepsi Forum on Friday and Saturday (8:30 both nights, plus 10:30 Saturday). The Nest is now stocked with cds going for $15. Just for fun if anybody reading this plans on attending and would like to buy a cd, just say the password when you see me at the front (during intermission) and you'll get it for $10. The password, in honor of Ernie Butler is the name of Richie Rich's butler (clever). If you ate chocolate eggs recently you've probably read this name on the package. It rhymes with "Ray BRADBURY". If those hints aren't good enough, well, you're on the internet, so google something. This offer is good for Friday May 12th and Saturday May 13th.

Yeah, I may know nothing about marketing, but I do love cheesy espionage riffs.

And in case people like the OPEN MIKES at the COMEDYWORKS, I announced last night that whenever I'm there on a Monday I'll sell whatever cd's I've got for $10, in the spirit of making Mondays more bearable (apparently 9 to 5 folks don't like 'em. Personally, it's part of my weekend, but that's showbiz).

Should have news on my Just for Laughs plans soon!