Friday, April 28, 2006

THEY'RE FINALLY HERE






Just got these cd's from the presses today! It's all very exciting. In the next week I'll actually have something for sale in the "Buy Stuff" section of www.davidpryde.com.

I'll quickly thank a few people (orchestra prepare to play me off if this goes on to long).

Thanks to Corey Haberstock for recording my stand-up, Yukyuks Edmonton for letting him do it and to comedian Jay Brown for the nice intro/extro job which is on the cd.

Big thanks to Jesse Bochner for ace artwork, bringing a somewhat unsettling vision to a very palatable and pleasing light.

Huge thanks to Tom MacDonald at Repmedia and his printing crew for such great work, personal attention, and for going the extra mile to meet a tight deadline. Here is the official testimonial for the Repmedia website:

"If only all reproduction was this professional."

Yes, you can quote me!

And biggest thanks of all to Bill Roach for putting in so much time to help me put the cd together out of friendship and the love of comedy (and sound booths). I must get him MORE Chinese take-out someday.

Cue string section to cut me off before I start in with the religious deities. Good call.

To reiterate: Now available,

David Pryde Googly! Repeat Googly!

Cool.