Monday, March 27, 2006

CHANGES

Thank you to everyone who has given feedback on www.davidpryde.com.

I have taken some of the advice and had a few changes made. One of the significant ones is having the spec scripts replaced by excerpts. Many felt, with good reason, that even with scripts registered it is risky to put up whole bodies of work where people can still poach and plagiarize. I still hope people will still read and enjoy them, and know that I'm happy to e-mail full transcripts to those who make special requests for them, once it is established that the requester is of a legitimate background such as rolex merchant or med supplier.

The other big change is that I'm starting to put up links to other sites on this blog. Please note that the first two additions are to the sites of the stellar On the Spot Improv troupe and to the stratospheric Joey Elias, who is essentially a one-man improv troupe without the movement or black pants. Go see 'em.

And on the personal-information-I-promised-I-wouldn't-include front, my sister is having a baby this summer! She lives in England so you know I won't be going swimming with the new kid (if you've watched the Just for Laughs clip on my site you know why).