Thursday, September 07, 2006

NEW WAY TO BUY CD, BABY

A couple of weeks ago I submitted my cd to be sold on the website "CD Baby" and now it's there. There were a couple of glitches with the clips they had on the page but those are straightened out and it's high time I officially announced it.

So you can buy "David Pryde: Googly" at this site:

www.cdbaby.com/cd/davidpryde


I'm going to update my site very soon and put a link up there on the "Buy Stuff" page.

The price on CD Baby is $15.00 US, plus shipping and handling, which comes out to about $18.00 US, which is about $20.00 Canadian, which is what it costs ordering directly through my website. When I update I'll probably knock my website's price down a bit to make it cheaper to order through davidpryde.com, 'cause that just seems to make sense.

As it is though, CD Baby makes Googly available for people who can't or who would rather not use Paypal.

And it has a nice quote from the kind supportive folks at www.theseriouscomedysite.com. Thanks again, kind folks.