Thursday, June 29, 2006

CANADA DAY INACTIVITY

I had a fantastic trip to Toronto, with lots of fun times on and off-stage.

I'm taking this weekend off, before the coming onslaught of spots leading to Just for Laughs.

Most of the shows will be at the Comedyworks over the next little while. I'll be doing spots:

July 6-8 (Thursday to Saturday), and probably the following weekend as well, although probably not that whole weekend.

The big shows will be at the Comedynest during JFL's Comedy Night in Canada, where I'll be on July 19, 21 and the 22nd.

Then one more weekend at the Works on July 27-29 for post-fest ramble off the rails about whatever I want (now that the "festival set" is in the can).

All this plus regular appearances with On the Spot on Tues. and Wed. and Monday open mikes, all of which take place at the Comedyworks.

When specific dates and times are nailed down I'll probably re-post this info in a slightly more coherent, organized format.

Now to go enjoy the first night of "comedy retreat weekend".