Monday, March 26, 2012

SOMETHING'S NEW?


I guess the newest thing in the What's New blog is that there's a new blog post. I've been doing so many updates on Facebook and such that this poor little blog has been woefully neglected lo these many months.

So let's put something new:


DAVID HEADLINING COMEDYWORKS THIS WEEKEND

That would be:

Thursday, March 29th-Saturday, March 31st, 8:30pm
(plus late shows Friday and Saturday at 11:00pm)

Jimbo's Comedyworks
1238 Bishop St., Montreal
514-398-9661
comedyworksmontreal.com

It's been a year since I've headlined there, but it was a blast last time, so here's hoping we have a good time again.

While this blog has my attention, I'll also be at the

HALIFAX COMEDY FESTIVAL
Saturday April 28th

for two shows, one at 3:00pm at the Lower Deck, the other that night at the Rebecca Cohn Auditorium

Check out www.halifaxcomedyfest.ca for details!

Hey, that was easy. I should post on this thing more often. Like before 2013.

Take care, all...